This is a recreation of a Council committee that was inactive for two years after successfully hosting a Health & Technology Forum from 2001 to 2010. The catalyst to reestablish came with the merger of BioDFW into the Council on June 1, 2012.
- Be a resource for current technology trends and issues.
- Foster regional success for the life science community via seminars, networking events, and a half-day annual conference.
- Align resources to foster bench to market and commercialization efforts.
- Inform interested parties on the financing needs of BioMedical organizations (tax abatements, grants, ETF funding priorities, etc.).
- Maintain a regional resource guide of life-science related activities.
Access Information about the statewide 2012 Life Science Survey: